Your chalet holiday directly on the slopes!
Spend your winter holiday in the Carinthian mountains. In fully furnished holiday apartments at Nassfeld, located directly on the slopes.
First-rate location at a top price
Explore the variety of activities in the centre of the Nassfeld skiing area.
Our highlights: they offer something for everybody!
- Wonderfully located directly on the slopes
- In the beautiful Nassfeld skiing area at 1,500 m
- Chalets from 75 to 120 sq.m for 2-14 persons
- Chalets with private sauna
- Bread roll service in the mornings
- Private lockable ski depot directly at the Alm Resort
- Restaurant directly at the Resort
- Buy ski passes directly at the reception desk
Located directly at the Gartnerkofel lift
Hit the slopes directly from your apartment
Fully-furnished holiday rentals
Enjoy ample space in holiday apartments for 2-14 people
Skiing action in a first-rate skiing area at 1,500 m
Snow parks, ski schools, chill-out, après-ski: loads of fun in the best location
Relax in your private sauna
Find comfort and enjoyment in the chalet's own sauna
Winter fun for the entire family
Great variety of entertainment for children and adults
Brötchenservice in der Früh
Wir versorgen Sie morgens mit frischem Gebäck.
Urlaub mit Hund
Hunde sind bei uns herzlich willkommen.
Winter highlights on Nassfeld
- Skiing action: snow park, freeriding with camera rental, ski schools, après-ski
- Skiing fun: 3 safe children’s practice areas, ski kindergarten, & BOBO® Miniclub
- Skiing enjoyment: chill-out stations with dreamlike views and free WiFi
- 850 hours of sun (that's 100 hours more than north of the Alps)
- Cross-country skiing on 80 km of loipes
- 55 km for winter hikes, ski touring, snowshoeing
- 5 toboggan runs, 3 of which are lit
- Natural ice on Lake Weissensee & Lake Pressegg
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride
At a top price, spacious chalets, pure skiing fun, a great programme of activities, gusto as well as relaxation await you at Nassfeld. Enjoy your winter holiday at 1,500 m. We look forward to seeing you!
Beautiful modern and spacious apartments. Very clean. Right next to the ski slope!
Fantastic chalets directly on the slopes at a great value-for-money ratio. Clean, spacious, and modern.
Clean and modern but still rustic. A great resort at 1,500 m. Relaxation is writ large here and all employees are dedicated to that!
Beautiful chalets directly on the slopes!
The Resort Gartnerkofel is located in the midst of the Carinthian mountains, directly on the slopes and on the border to Italy. Experience diversity and explore the variety of the Austrian Alps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dogs are very welcome. We charge 15 € per day and pet (excl. food.)
Check-in is every day from 4 to 6 p.m. Check-out time is until 10 a.m. on the day of departure. If you wish to check out at a later time, we ask you to please coordinate with the front desk a day in advance.
Yes, at your arrival you will receive fresh linens and towels. In case more are needed, for a fee you may receive a new supply any time at the front desk.
There is a small grocery at Nassfeld, which can be reached within 5 minutes of driving. Further shops can be found in Hermagor.
Of course! Our chalets and apartments offer our guests a WiFi connection, free of charge and for 5 devices. Away from the Alm Resort, there are 20 WiFi hotspots on the slopes which supply our guests with a free internet connection.
Alm Resort Gartnerkofel's car park is located right in front of the chalets and apartments and is free of charge for guests. Car park tickets are available at the front desk. Parking directly in the resort is prohibited.
The Alm Resort Nassfeld – Resort Gartnerkofel is situated inmidst the mountains at 1,500 m above sea level. The region is located on the Nassfeld pass directly on the border to Italy. Venice is only 200 km and Udine only 90 km away. Klagenfurt (100 km) and Villach (64 km) are equally close.
Motorway access: 48 km away
Railway station: 19 km away
Airport: 100 km away
Are you on the lookout for shopping possibilities and cultural highlights? Here we have several tips for you:
- Gailtaler Heimatmuseum
- Guided tour at the "GeoPark" visitors centre in Dellach
- From Ortler to the Adriatic Sea – Museum 1915-1918
An admonition to peace in Europe (the museum is in Kötschach-Mauthen)
- Terra Mystica tourist mine
Choose between going shopping in Italy only 2 hours away and instant shopping delights directly in the area!
Guests to Nassfeld can look forward to a diverse range of activities:
The ski slope runs right past our apartments. That means you can hit the slopes straight from your accommodation. Ski passes can be acquired directly at the reception desk.
For winter lovers, Nassfeld, one of Austria's top 10 skiing areas, provides much action:
- Perfect location directly next to the slope at 1,500 m above sea level
- 30 modern lifts
- 110 km of pistes
- Funparks, freeriding, loipes, tobogganing, snowhiking, sleigh rides, skitouring
- Nightskiing on the longest floodlit slope in the Alps
- 7.6 km-long valley run
- Ice-skating on Lake Pressegg
- Ski school & ski rentals
- & more
We accept cash, ec cards, and credit cards (MasterCard & Visa).