Premium lodges directly on the slopes!
Top location at 1,500 m: luxury to your liking!
Spend prime winter holidays in the Carinthian mountains. Experience enjoyment and relaxation in modern premium lodges in the Nassfeld skiing area.
Your ski holiday of the highest rank
- Ski-In-Ski-Out: directly at the beginner's slope & the Madritschenbahn lift
- Top location: centrally at Nassfeld – with bars, restaurants, ski school, and ski rental
- Ideal for families with kids!
- Lockable ski storage at the resort
- Ski passes available at the front desk
Directly at the beginner's slope
Skiing fun for everyone: from your accommodation straight to the beginner's slope
Enjoyment and action in a first-rate skiing area at 1,500 m
Snow parks, chill-out, ski schools, après-ski: loads of fun in the perfect location
Relax in your private sauna
Find comfort and enjoyment in the Finnish sauna
Winter fun for the entire family
Large offer of activities for all ages
Fully furnished lodges
Ample space in 55-200 m2-large premium lodges
Winter highlights on Nassfeld
- Skiing action: snow park, freeriding with camera rental, ski schools, après-ski
- Skiing fun: 3 safe children’s practice areas, ski kindergarten, & BOBO® Miniclub
- Skiing enjoyment: chill-out stations with dreamlike views and free WiFi
- 850 hours of sun (that's 100 hours more than north of the Alps)
- Cross-country skiing on 80 km of loipes
- 55 km for winter hikes and ski touring
- 5 toboggan runs (3 of which are lit)
- Natural ice on Lake Weissensee & Lake Pressegg
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride
Enjoy your ski holiday in our premium lodges at Nassfeld directly on the slopes. Experience diversion and relaxation at a top price. We look forward to seeing you!
Terrific resort at a great value-for-money ratio!
Superbly managed chalet resort! The hosts leave nothing to be desired.
Clean and spacious accommodation with very friendly staff and very delicious cuisine!
There is something for everybody! There is a lot you can do and a lot of variety.
A super great chalet resort for families.
Very attentive and helpful service.
The chalets were very clean and fully equipped with everything you need. The chalet's sauna was incredible, just perfect after a long day of hiking.
Friendly staff. Clean chalet. The surrounding area is heavenly and thanks to the Nassfeld +CARD holiday much is free of charge. Beautiful hiking trails are right nearby. We would return immediately. Just marvellous!
Perfect location on the slopes
The Resort Sonnenalpe is located in the midst of the Carinthian mountains, directly on the slopes and on the border to Italy. Experience diversity and explore the variety of the Austrian Alps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dogs are very welcome. We charge 15€ per day and pet (excl. food.)
Check-in is every day from 4 to 6 p.m. Check-out time is until 10 a.m. on the day of departure. If you wish to check out at a later time, we ask you to please coordinate with the front desk a day in advance.
Yes, at your arrival you will receive fresh linens and towels. In case more are needed, for a fee you may receive a new supply any time at the front desk.
There is a small grocery at Nassfeld, which can be reached within 5 minutes of driving. Further shops can be found in Hermagor.
Of course! Our chalets and apartments offer our guests a WiFi connection, free of charge and for 5 devices. Away from the Alm Resort, there are 20 WiFi hotspots on the slopes which supply our guests with a free internet connection.
There are numerous parking spaces available, free of charge. Guests of the Alm Resort Sonnenalpe may park in our underground car park as well as outside of the resort.
The Alm Resort Nassfeld – Resort Sonnenalpe is situated inmidst the mountains at 1,500 m above sea level. The region is located on the Nassfeld pass directly on the border to Italy. Venice is only 200 km and Udine only 90 km away. Klagenfurt (100 km) and Villach (64 km) are equally close.
Motorway access: 48 km away
Railway station: 19 km away
Airport: 100 km away
Are you on the lookout for shopping possibilities and cultural highlights? Here we have several tips for you:
- Gailtaler Heimatmuseum
- Guided tour at the "GeoPark" visitors centre in Dellach
- From Ortler to the Adriatic Sea – Museum 1915-1918
- An admonition to peace in Europe (the museum is in Kötschach-Mauthen)
- Terra Mystica tourist mine
Choose between going shopping in Italy only 2 hours away and instant shopping delights directly in the area!
Guests to Nassfeld can look forward to a diverse range of activities:
The ski slope runs right past our apartments. That means you can hit the slopes straight from your accommodation. Ski passes can be acquired directly at the reception desk.
For winter lovers, Nassfeld, one of Austria's top 10 skiing areas, provides much action:
- Perfect location directly next to the slope at 1,500 m above sea level
- 30 modern lifts
- 110 km of pistes
- Funparks, freeriding, loipes, tobogganing, snowhiking, sleigh rides, skitouring
- Nightskiing on the longest floodlit slope in the Alps
- 7.6 km-long valley run
- Ice-skating on Lake Pressegg
- Ski school & ski rentals
- & more
We accept cash, ec cards, and credit cards (MasterCard & Visa).