Beautiful hiking tracks - approx. 1000 kilometres. Do you know the Carnic Alpine Track, the Geotrail, tracks through our amazing gorges or the alpine huts hiking tours across the border to Italy? The imposing peaks of the Carnic and Gailtal Valley Alps await to be conquered.
Themed hiking tracks turn this holiday region into a hiking tour theme park for hiking enthusiasts of all ages. Furthermore, the region offers plenty of marked via ferrata, Nordic Walking trails and running routes for beginners as well as performance-orientated sportsmen and women. Many tours start directly at the doorstep!
Or do you prefer chilling out? Then try Lake Pressegger See - with water temperatures of up to 29° C, the 'bathtub' of the Gailtal Valley. Or relax at Lake Weissensee, the fjord-like, natural and cleanest swimming lake in the Alps. For fun and cooling down, visit the Sporttreff with water-ski school. A touch of action offers Acapulco jumping under the instructions of a qualified guide.
- NEW: Play & Fun with our new children's playground
- Free of charge lift ride inclusive Millennium Express (June-September)
- Free of charge lift ride with the Gartnerkofel chairlift, Nassfeld (June-September)
- Free of charge rides on public bus services throughout the region as well as rides with the Alm Taxi „Piccolo-Express” at the Sonnenalpe Nassfeld
- Free of charge use of the Aqua Trail „BergWasser“ (June-September)
- Free of charge guided Nordic Walking tours
- Free of charge guided themed hiking tours and dowsing rod hiking tours provided by Tourismus Hermagor
- Entry fee to the lido Lake Pressegger See, Nature Pool Radnig and Vorderberg – for a bit of cooling down in between
- Professional tour tips and free of charge maps
- Personalised hiking tour packages
- Guided mountain and climbing tours
- Rock Labyrinth, Flying Fox Mile, climbing school – NTC
- Hiking, Nordic Walking sticks and climbing harnesses for hire
- Pendolino – the ultimate summer toboggan run
- Rafting and canyoning tours take you to the rivers and ravines of the surrounding area
- To ease you in, start with a kayak taster course or take a tour with an inflatable Canadian canoe – Fit & Fun
- We are a +CARD holiday partner!