"All-inclusive" Chalet Holiday on the Alp
Our Summer Package Deal
- 57 chalets in a modern & Alpine design
- Ample space on 2 levels and 75-120 sq.m: for 2-4 and 8-14 persons
- Heavenly mountain view: all rooms have a balcony
- Fully furnished holiday apartments incl. kitchen, dining and lounge area, satellite TV, and free WiFi
- Finnish sauna with panorama view in the Spa Chalet Bergblick and the Alm Chalet Suite
- Benefits with the Nassfeld +CARD holiday
- Fun & games at the children's playground
- All-inclusive full board with breakfast buffet and health corner, packed lunch, mid-day snack, cake buffet, ice-cream for the children, buffet dinner in the evening and beverages
Nassfeld +CARD holiday: free for our guests
Explore the entire Nassfeld region: guests benefit from many great offers
Directly at the Gartnerkofel lift
The Alpine fun starts right outside your apartment
Action and enjoyment while hiking at 1,500 m
Theme hikes, mountain bike tours, children's adventure programme: great fun in the perfect location!
Relax in your private sauna
Find comfort and enjoyment in the Finnish sauna
Summer fun for the entire family
Summer tobogganing, lido, Acqua Trail: large offer of activities for all ages nearby
Fully furnished holiday apartments
Enjoy ample space in holiday rentals for 2-14 persons
Nassfeld +CARD holiday: free for our guests
For our guests: the Nassfeld +CARD holiday is included!
- Free transport on public buses in the region and on the Nassfeld summer lifts: Piccolo-Express, Millennium-Express, Gartnerkofel chairlift
- Free admission to the Lake Pressegg, Naturbad Radnig, and Vorderberg lidos
- Hiking: guided theme hikes, Nordic Walking, Acqua Trail, tour tips, free maps, tailored hiking packages
- Mountain bike tours
- Children's adventure programme
- Up to 30% discount on numerous recreational activities
At a top price, spacious chalets, a terrific recreational programme, an abundance of nature, and relaxation await you at Nassfeld. We look forward to seeing you!
Terrific resort at a great value-for-money ratio!
Superbly managed chalet resort! The hosts leave nothing to be desired.
Clean and spacious accommodation with very friendly staff and very delicious cuisine!
There is something for everybody! There is a lot you can do and a lot of variety.
A super great chalet resort for families.
Very attentive and helpful service.
The chalets were very clean and fully equipped with everything you need. The chalet's sauna was incredible, just perfect after a long day of hiking.
Friendly staff. Clean chalet. The surrounding area is heavenly and thanks to the Nassfeld +CARD holiday much is free of charge. Beautiful hiking trails are right nearby. We would return immediately. Just marvellous!
The Resort Gartnerkofel is located in the midst of the Carinthian mountains, surrounded by nature and on the border to Italy. Experience diversion and explore the variety of the Austrian Alps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dogs are very welcome. We charge 15 € per day and pet (excl. food.)
Check-in is every day from 3 to 6 p.m. Check-out time is until 10 a.m. on the day of departure. If you wish to check out at a later time, we ask you to please coordinate with the front desk a day in advance.
Yes, at your arrival you will receive fresh linens and towels. In case more are needed, for a fee you may receive a new supply any time at the front desk.
- Nassfeld +CARD holiday
- Gratis for children up to the age of 10
- Breakfast buffet with health corner
- Pack your own lunch at the breakfast buffet
- Soup with fresh bread rolls
- Cake buffet and ice-cream for the children
- Dinner (Buffet)
- Self-service beverages
As an overnight guest you will receive the Nassfeld +CARD holiday free of charge at arrival. For no extra fee you may use the Nassfeld +CARD holiday's benefits during your entire stay.
There is a small grocery at Nassfeld, which can be reached within 5 minutes of driving. Further shops can be found in Hermagor.
Of course! Our chalets and apartments offer our guests a WiFi connection, free of charge and for 5 devices. Away from the Alm Resort, there are 20 WiFi hotspots which supply our guests with a free internet connection on the hiking trails.
Alm Resort Gartnerkofel's car park is located right in front of the chalets and apartments and is free of charge for guests. Car park tickets are available at the front desk. Parking directly in the resort is prohibited.
The Alm Resort Nassfeld – Resort Gartnerkofel is situated inmidst the mountains at 1,500 m above sea level. The region is located on the Nassfeld pass directly on the border to Italy. Venice is only 200 km and Udine only 90 km away. Klagenfurt (100 km) and Villach (64 km) are equally close.
Motorway access: 48 km away
Railway station: 19 km away
Airport: 100 km away
Are you on the lookout for athletic activities, shopping possibilities, and cultural highlights? Here we have several tips for you:
- Adventure Alps
- Rock labyrinth
- Pendolino – summer tobogganing
- Cycling tours
- Nassfeld Golf
- Hiking programme
- Gailtaler Heimatmuseum
- Guided tour at the "GeoPark" visitors centre in Dellach
- From Ortler to the Adriatic Sea – Museum 1915-1918
An admonition to peace in Europe (the museum is in Kötschach-Mauthen)
Choose between going shopping in Italy only 2 hours away and instant shopping delights directly in the area!
Guests to Nassfeld can look forward to a diverse range of activities:
- Located in the midst of the Carnic and Gailtal Alps
- Hiking trails for hikers of all ages run over 1,000 km
- Alpine cabin hike – also across the border to Italy
- Via ferrata, Nordic Walking trails, gorge hikes, Geotrail, "Karnischer Höhenweg"
- Relaxation or action at Lake Pressegg & Lake Weissensee
Spend your holidays here at the Alm Resort and benefit from our many extra offers:
The Alm Resort bonus for our guests:
- Free lift ride with the Millennium Express (June-September)
- Free lift ride with the Gartnerkofel chairlift, Nassfeld (June-September)
- Great fun at our children's playground
- Free rides on public bus services throughout the region
- Free rides with the "Piccolo-Express" alm taxi on Sonnenalpe Nassfeld
- Free use of Aqua Trail "BergWasser" (June-September)
- Free guided Nordic Walking tours
- Free guided theme hikes and dowsing rod hiking tours
- Entry fee to the Lake Pressegg, Naturbad Radnig and Vorderberg lidos
- Professional tour tips and free maps
- Personalised hiking packages
We accept cash, ec cards, and credit cards (MasterCard & Visa).